Lindsay Weissbach, M.D.
Senior Appraiser and Healthcare Industry Expert
Mrs. Weissbach joined NYBVG in 2006. She is our industry consultant in the valuation of healthcare businesses. A medical doctor by training, she spent several years working for consulting firms interacting with biotechnology firms and healthcare industries.
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, M.D., 2003.
- University of California, Berkeley, College of Letters & Science, B.A., Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology – Neurobiology, 1998.
Honors & Awards:
- Award for Excellence in Teaching by a Senior Student, 2000.
- NIH Research Training Fellowship & Presentation, UC San Diego 2000.
- Honors Research Fellowship in Neurobiology UC Berkeley 1998.
- Honors Graduate for scholastic achievement, UC Berkeley 1998.
- President’s Undergraduate Fellowship for Honors research, UC Berkeley 1997.
- Howard Hughes Biology Fellows Scholarship Award, UC Berkeley 1997.
- Berkeley Sigma Xi Grant-in-aid for research, UC Berkeley 1997.
- V. McCrossin University Scholarship Award, UC Berkeley 1997.
- Edward Frank Kraft Scholarship Prize, UC Berkeley 1996.
- 2007: 1st author in poster presentation at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, California: “The Impact of a Tobacco Screening Format in the Electronic Medical Record on Prescriptions of Nicotine Replacement Therapy.”
- 2002: 4th author in poster presentation at the American Public Health Association Annual Meeting: “Quality of life and diet intervention in subjects at risk for recurrence of colorectal adenomas.”
- 2000: 1st author in poster presentation at the NIH Research Training Fellowship, UC San Diego: “The Feasibility of Diet Intervention in Subject at Risk for Recurrence of Colorectal Adenomas.”
- 1997: 1st author in poster presentation at the Howard Hughes Institute for Honors Research, UC Berkeley: “Determining the optimal electrical stimulus range that will reliably produce long-term depression in rat hippocampal nerve cells.”