Evelyn Balber, MBA
Mrs. Balber joined NYBVG in 2009. She plays an integral role in valuations and transaction support work. She performs and assists with appraisals for such matters as:
- Estate, Income & Gift Tax Reporting
- Shareholder Buy/Sell Agreements
- Minority Shareholder Disputes
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Sales
Prior to NYBVG, she was an assistant controller with Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, Inc., where she managed the franchise division and a staff of 10 employees for three years. Previously, she was an accounting manager at the Walt Disney Company, where she managed a budget of $15 million in cash handling related expenses and headed a team of 6 employees for five years.
She received a B.S. in Arts from the State University College in New York and an M.S. from the NY University in New York. She holds an M.B.A. in Finance from the California State University in Northridge, California.
- Member of the Equifax Retail Advisory Council – Guest speaker at yearly Equifax Symposium
- Association of Financial Professionals – Guest speaker